2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pewter Report Slashes Subscription Prices!

If you're a true fan of the Bucs, Pewter Report is a must! Well, if you've been putting off getting a subscription because of price, they've now slashed it in half, down to $24.99 for the magazine, and $36.99 for the magazine plus on-line Insider content. Quite the deal if you ask me. I don't generally pimp for others, but the Pewter Report is an excellent magazine, and well worth the price, in my opinion.

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2006 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At August 09, 2006 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At August 15, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home