2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Training Camp...Al..most...here...UGH!

OK, this really sucks. I HATE July, with the exception of the 4th, when we celebrate the creation of this fine country we live in (sorry to those from other countries!). Thankfully, our football-less misery is almost over. Just two weeks to go until camp starts up.

Leading up to camp I plan to do a couple of things on the site. The first is to get the yearly refrigerator schedule up so we can all mark down all those wins (loses? what loses?). The second is a change to the appearance of the website. I have yet to take advantage of Blogger's new templates and other features, and plan to, at the very least, change the width restriction which comes from the template that I modified when this site first went up. I think the site is a little too vertical, especially since most people are running at 1024x768 or higher resolutions, and many are switching to widescreen 16:9 format monitors. The changes will be obvious. I'm also considering something to compile all the stats into a season long stat tracker for the team stats, similar to the Excel-to-web page sheet that I used to do. However, I don't have the time to do all the manual work I needed to do in the past. This would have to be a cut and paste from the game books and simply posted up for all to view. In other words, it would have to be pretty much 100% automatic, and only require a minute of my time.

The big difference would be in a couple of the stats that I used to track differently then the NFL because I thought they were more indicative of the team's accomplishments, or lack thereof. Last season, of course, I had no such stats page. So I'll ponder it. The change in appearance comes first, however, even though it shouldn't, cosmetically, be anything major.

Oh, and Torrie Cox got a 4 game suspension...whoop dee freaking do! Torrie will be lucky to even make the team, suspensions or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home