2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lack Of Updates

Here I am again talking about my lack of updates. The last month hasn't been very kind to me from a time standpoint, and it doesn't help with the Bucs having such a bad season. Needless to say, 2006 has been disappointing in many ways. Right now I'm blogging from West Virginia, just south of Elkins. I'm hopping to get a few blog posts in during the next couple of days, then I'll be heading back to Tampa on Saturday. Things should return to normal next week and I should be able to really start blogging more frequently, even though the team isn't doing well enough to really give me that extra motivation.

I'm still hoping to put up the mid-season look, even though we are a game past that. Talking Planks may remain intermittent, as we are about to go into the building stage of our house, and that may pull some of my time away, but I'll try to keep up. Now for some real posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home