2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Friday, September 29, 2006

Lack Of Posts

Well, it's pretty obvious that I haven't been posting a lot this week. Needless to say, I've been dealing with my back, and preparing to go up north for the company I work for. I'll be in Michigan for the next two weeks. I don't yet know if I'll be able to post to this site or not. If I can, then I will have quite a few posts to put up during the two weeks.

Due to timeliness, I've decided not to post a game review post, per say. I'll state that I would grade the team as follows: Offense C+, Defense C, Special Teams B+, and Coaching D+. It's clear that the team continues to lack discipline and proper aggressiveness in key areas of the team. Maybe, after the BYE, the team will snap out of this funk before the season is completely shot. A win against the Saints next week would go a long way towards picking this team up off the mat. But then they would have to follow that with a win against the Bengals. Unless the defense starts tackling better, and staying home more often, that ain't going to happen. With Gradkowski at the helm, the offense will either sink or swim. It's possible that Bruce might just be able to pick this offense up and get it going, seeing as he's a very smart QB with speed that clocked faster than Brooks when he came out of college. Or Bruce could murder us with turnovers. Too hard to tell now.

I like the direction of the Special Teams, for the most part. I think we are, finally, OK in that area. 0-3 is not an impossible hole to come out of, as it's been done before. 0-4, however, is forget about it territory. I hate seeing a season start out so bad. It's a real downer, and you just hope they pull something out of there hat. They've got the talent, but is the defense too old, and the offense to mistake prone? We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home