2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WR Chad Lucas Brought Up

In an effort to replace Mark Jones, who is now on IR, and Mike Clayton, who is out until after the BYE with a high ankle sprain, the Bucs elevated Chad Lucas to the 53 man roster. The Bucs only have 4 healthy receivers right now, though Bennett could probably be used out there in a pinch on some of the routes.

We'll see if his chance to shine shows up on game day. The one area hit hardest by the loss of Jones is kick and punt returns, where Jones was in the top third of the league. Lucas is not likely to be the return guy. He's more likely to be a back-up receiver. We'll see just who, exactly, the Bucs end up putting in the return spot.

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Danny said...

Hello, my name is Danny Overcash and I recently created a blog site for fantasy football updates and game previews in the NFL. The site, nflpickmadness.blogspot.com, is designed specifically as an information source for those who need advice with picking games or seeing who they should start or sit on their fantasy football team. I was hoping you would be interested in doing a link exchange, I am really trying to get my blog out on the web so I get more readers. Your site is excellent and you receive a large amount of hits, hopefully you would not mind helping me out with this, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Danny Overcash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home