2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Monday, December 01, 2008

SH_T! Bucs To Play In London Vs. Pats!!

In what I can only describe as a "this is total bullsh_t!!!!!!!!" moment...the Bucs have been tagged by the NFL to have a home game against the Patriots in London. This totally blows chunks. That's one less home game I can go to next year. I don't care that I won't have to pay for the game. I just want to be able to go to the stadium for a game that counts.

The game is scheduled for October 25th, and the Bucs will get a BYE week the week after that game. If only they would give the teams an extra draft pick or something for this crap.

1 Comments:

At December 04, 2008 3:33 PM, Blogger thecaptainsdeck.net said...

Could you send me an email to creekchub00@gmail.com
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home