2008 Bucs' Schedule: PNG

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Saturday Practice

Well, I got out there and got some good video and pictures of Saturday's spirited, if not slightly sloppy, practice. Some some good things, and not so good things. Watching footballs flying at me in the endzone was not good, since I was to one side of the goal posts, which meant Bryant was missing attempts. He nailed one then appeared to be close on a couple and shanked another badly. He was slightly upset about it.

Got to see how the teams did overall against each other, though my view was, at times, obscured by the players. I will start plopping pictures on here from time to time. I might do something like a Picasa web album, or other such thing, so stay tuned. I'll also have video once I get the time to take it off the camera and get it edited and posted on Google video (or YouTube). I've included three pictures to give you a taste. These are reduced from the originals, and I am more than willing to send out the full size pictures upon request. I retain all copyrights, however, and written approval must be retained from me to reuse these pictures beyond desktop wallpaper, or personal printouts, etc...

The three pics are below and include one of Caddy and Alstott jogging down toward the endzone for one of the drills, Caddy catching a pass from Garcia during receiving drills, and another of Garcia practicing the shotgun snap with an assistant.

2 Comments:

At August 06, 2007 5:46 PM, Blogger KLHOA Admin said...

good stuff sir

let us know how the full experience was, getting to the facilities, how the fans reacted to the performances on the field, any obscure revelations

good stuff though

 
At August 06, 2007 9:20 PM, Blogger Richard P said...

Yeah, I need to do a write up on how everything is setup and the general atmosphere to give a real impression of what it is like for those that can't get out there.

I think I'll through something up tomorrow, but I just posted my general impressions on the team, from what I saw.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home